We’ve asked members of Bitcointalk forum what will they asked cryptocurrency/token developers to prove that their project is unique legit and worthy of investors and community supports.
Be sure to read all the answers there’s gold hidden in this cryptocurrency project
– What Is the name of your coin/token
ANN token (Stands for Agent Not Needed token)
– Do you have social profile for your coin or groups if there are can you please send us all the links?
All of our tokens are pre-mined with 200million in circulation. 40million available to buy during our pre-sale with a further 150millon available to purchase during our main token sale. 10million are available thru our bounty program.
– What is algorithm behind the coin? Standard hash solving mechanism, or like in Primecoin case mining involves finding Cunningham chains or something else?Is coin POS/POW or mixed?
– What is the purpose of the coin? (Is it only used as currency or there is some deeper system behind it?
To be used on our property platform to list properties for sale, purchase additional features and advertise your business on our platform. The tokens can also be sold to other users thru our platform.
– Does dev or the team have any experience that makes them likely to succeed?
Absolutely! Our team is build of the uk’s experts who have worked at management and director levels at these companies; Co-Op Bank, Active Mortgage Services, Zoopla, Orange, IBM, Telstra, Vodafone, Nestle, British Airways, Barclays Bank, BBC, American Express, John Lewis, and Unilever, Oculus, Jet2 and EE. Also we have the ex Anti Fraud Strategist of the MET Police (New Scotland Yard) David Knowles.
– Can you follow through on your projects?
Without a doubt. We have already produced a BETA version set to release very soon with our full version set to release early next year.
– Do you have a bounty campaign, if yes please share the links
– What percentage of coins in circulation will the main developer have?
Of the 400 million tokens being created, 200million will be kept by the platform. Please see our whitepaper for a full explanation of why this is needed.
– Is the coin deflationary with hard cap of coins or not?
The tokens are hard caped, we will not be creating anymore. The demand for the token will be inline with the demand from users on our platform so the more traffic and users on our website, the higher in theory the price will be for the tokens as the buyers start to overwhelm the amount of sellers.
– Was it heavily premined, how many coins are in the hands of devs?
200 million in the company/platform hands (not any one individual).
– If you ever had the chance to talk with Satoshis what would you ask?
What are you planning to do with the bitcoins you set aside for yourself?
– Even Vitalik Buterin with Ethereum can’t beat Bitcoin. How you gonna do it.
Our goal is not to become bitcoin, we are not a currency, we are a property platform.
– Do you think your coin can make it at the top 20 of Coinmarketcap