Notary NTRY Platform Engaging In Contracts On A Go, Without Third Party
1) What is the name and official website of your coin?
Name of the concept/project: Notary Platform
Name of the coin: Notary Platform Token
2) Do you have social profile for your coin or groups if there are can you please send us all the links?
3) Is there an ICO/Premine for this coin?
We have Pre-ICO and ICO planed. The point of the Pre-ICO is to get the funds to make a working product, before we start the ICO. We want to show the potential investors/users what they can get if they invest in our idea/concept/project.
Start of the Pre-ICO: 20.5.2017 – 17.6.2017
We will offer 3.500.000 NTRY tokens to the investors and another 3.500.000 NTRY tokens as bonus to the investors! Thats little less than 5% of the total NTRY tokens.
The whole distribution of NTRY tokens in the Pre-ICO will look like that:
For the first 1.500.000 NTRY tokens investors will get additional 125% of their investment.
The second 1.000.000 NTRY tokens will bring you additional 100% of the investment.
The last 1.000.000 NTRY tokens will bring you a bonus of 62,5%.
4) What is algorithm behind the coin? Standard hash solving mechanism, or like in Primecoin case mining involves finding Cunningham chains or something else?Is coin POS/POW or mixed?
Coin will be created using Ethereum platform.
5) What is the purpose of the coin? (Is is only used as currency or there is some deeper system behind it?)
NTRY token represents an important pillar of the Notary Platform. It has critical roles inside Notary Platform ecosystem.
The first role of the NTRY token is a method of payment for the services inside Notary Platform. Of course we will also accept other currencies as our goal is to cover wider range of people (all generations and all life scenarios).
How is NTRY token valuable if someone can just use bitcoin, ethereum, dollar or euro directly on the platform? Most fees will be paid in NTRY however, if fees are paid with any other token/currency (€,$,etc.) these fees will be credited directly to an external auction contract. The auction contract will sell the fees for NTRY.
Simply stated, any fee collected outside of NTRY tokens will be used to purchase an equivalent amount of NTRY on the market and then moved in to a permanent address. Meaning, there will be a constant and forever demand for NTRY tokens by this external auction contract.
Second, NTRY token enables holders of NTRY tokens a right for part of a profit. We decided that Notary Platform will share 20% of the profits at the end of each fiscal year, proportionally with each NTRY token holder. What will look that in practice? Lets say the profit is 100.000€ at the end of the fiscal year. We will buy back for 20.000€ (20% of the profit) of NTRY tokens and distribute them proportionally to the share of each holder of NTRY token.
Third role of the NTRY tokens. After ICO, NTRY tokens will be traded on digital exchanges.
6) What is special about the coin? Is it having any form of unique solution implemented?
NTRY is issued to kickstart a Notary platform project; the unique solution will be developed inside the Notary Platform project.
We will implement the blockchain technology with the intent of changing the engaging in contract as it is known today. Our final goal is to make Notary Platform contracts an irrefutable in front of the court, and a »go to« app for contracting.
Here are additional links of why it is so special:
7) Does dev or the team have any experience that makes them likely to succeed?
All the team members have very successful careers. They are hard working, knowledgeable and passionate. All this will make them succeed.
The whole info of our team is here:
8 ) Can you follow through in your projects?
The project will be fully transparent in order to assure success.
And yes, we can follow through. In our team are experienced and leading reaserches in their field and entrepeneurs with sucessful companies. We are hard working people who know how hard it is to turn the visions/ideas to the reality. We have done it before and we will do it again with this project!
9) What percentage of coins in circulation will the main developer have?
We will distribute 10-15% of the coins between the team members (delayed founder liquidity for one year).
10) Which algorithm will be used to verify the transactions, what is the mining reward structure and how would it be sustained?
11) How were the software clients generated (did they use the main Bitcoin client or something else to make their software)?
As the NTRY tokens are created by smart contract on the Ethereum platform, Ethereum wallets can be used.
12) What will the estimated price of coins given from an ICO be?
The price is 10.000 satoshi per NTRY token.
13) Is the coin deflationary with hard cap of coins or not?
The coin is deflationary with hard cap of 150.000.000 NTRY.
14) Was is heavily premined, how many coins are in the hands of devs?
NTRY is issued to kickstart a Notary platform project, so it is »premined«. The team has 10-15% of the coins in their hands.
15) Will you implement the same 1MB chain-crippling ‘technology’ supported by the bitcoin core team?
No, the coin is Ethereum based.
16) If you ever had the chance to talk with Satoshi what would you ask?
We know the story about why it was created, but we would still ask what was the real reason behind the creation of the Bitcoin? The second question is: Why are you (still) anonymous?
17) Even Vitalik Buterin with Ethereum can’t beat Bitcoin. How you gonna do it.
NTRY token represents an important pillar of the Notary Platform. It has critical roles inside Notary Platform ecosystem. NTRY will coexist with Bitcoin and there is no intention to beat the Bitcoin.
18) How much time does a transaction take to process/confirm/validate?
NTRY token is based on Ethereum, so the processing time depends on the Ethereum network.
Notice: Undefined variable: userTotal in /home/fortune1/cryptocurrencieshub.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-review-pro/includes/functions.php on line 1278
Notice: Undefined variable: usersReviewsCount in /home/fortune1/cryptocurrencieshub.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-review-pro/includes/functions.php on line 1279