Connect to cryptocurrencieshub.com Rest or Websocket API with a live account to implement an automated trading.
To begin using our API all you need to do is:
- Create an account
- Learn more about trading within our platform
- Generate your API key
- Start coding
Create an account
Learn more about trading within our platform
In order to learn more about trading feel free to visit our 'How to trade on cryptocurrencieshub.com platform' page and FAQ.
Generate your API key
For each application you develop you will need an API key. The API key identifies your application and authorises its use.
To create your live API key:
- Log into our web-based platform using your live account credentials;
- Go to Settings > API integrations > Generate new key;
- Enable two-factor authentication (2FA);
- Enter you key label, set permissions, bind your IP address and expiration date;
- Click on Generate Key button.
You can also refer to our API FAQ page in case you have any questions left
We suggest using the Swagger API documentation to help you interact with the Rest and Websocket APIs…
Some restrictions apply
- Currently there is no opportunity to set test orders and use your demo account for generating an API key;
- In the trades history only 1000 last trades are available;
- Currently all the tokenised assets except companies tokens, tokenized bonds, KARMA.cx tokens and tokenised assets from Hong Kong markets are available within our API;
- The list of assets available for leverage trading within API can be found here.